Monday, October 01, 2007

Phishing

One of my colleages pointed me to this article about an online teaching tool to help people identify scams and keep their information from getting phished.

It's a somewhat cheezy game, but it does a very good job at teaching people how to identify phishing scams, so if you consider yourself to be at all at risk I recommend spending a little time playing with it.

In other news, I saw Chinese Angle again on Friday and the cast completely nailed it. I was extraordinarily happy with the show and I think it bodes well for our final weeks of performance.

My weekend was fairly mellow. A birthday gathering in the park, a farewell party in the evening for Chris DeJong and Ann Speyer, and time with my Mom and Aunt Bev on Sunday. No high drama, no excitement. I've actually been feeling pretty exhausted, as if the last few months have decided to settle on me with a vengeance. I sort of have another mellow night tonight, but I need to work on a retirement montage for the Berkeley Superintendent of Schools, Michele Lawrence. This will be similar to the montages I do for the ELC conferences, and I have a vague idea of what I want to do, but she needs it by this time next week. My time is fairly booked between now and then, and if I don't get it done tonight, I'll be spending my Friday night working on it. I would have worked on it yesterday, but all my media clips were in the office. I need to start carrying that drive with me, I think.

Yeah, not a very exciting entry, but it hasn't been a very exciting weekend. I'm really ok with that.

1 comment:

Avagadro said...

Ummm....
You completely fail to mention HALO 3?!?!?!?
WTF?