Thursday, August 23, 2007

trying to chew

Just a quick check in.

"Hi!"

Things are going all kinds of nuts, but mostly in a good way. We're two weeks out from the opening of The Chinese Angle, and it's shaping up nicely... but it's also TWO WEEKS from opening.
Submergency postcards came in and I've started labeling them so we can get them in the mail by Monday.
I haven't touched next week's Radiostar show yet, so I know what I'll be doing Saturday after rehearsal.

I wasn't able to be at last night's Bay Area Professional Small Theatre meeting, but I hear it went well and I get the impressions that we're starting to move towards a specific course of action.

Work kicked my ass this week with lots of Flash programming, but I beat my demons this morning and after several days of smashing my head against the wall I was able to update all six presentations today. Crazy, crazy.

It looks like we're going to BARELY have enough people for the Feedback Loop playwright's workshop, so I need to inform our attendees tomorrow that we're a "go". Part of me was kind of hoping that this wasn't going to happen, but all the pieces are in place, we just need to do it. The trick is going to be finding the time to put the polish on it.

I've been supposed to do a redesign for the Tango and More website, but that's been the thing to suffer the most from this time crunch. I have a basic idea template, so I hope to get that up in the next few days with all the new content. We can adjust it once it's up.

As you can tell, this is a high volume time, even for me. I'm feeling a bit freaked at the moment, but if I can get past the next two and a half weeks, everything will be fun from then out.

Just be patient if I seem a little distracted/absent.

No comments: