Friday, March 20, 2009

How does your garden grow?

Have I mentioned lately how happy I am about the Obama administration?

I mean, sometimes it's the little things that just make me smile. A White House garden, with a portion of the vegetables going to feed the local homeless?

Marvelous.

Things on this end have been challenging. Work is kicking my ass, and I've fallen sick AGAIN, after coming so very close to getting over the persistent cough from the last cold. I'm seeing a doctor for a checkup in two weeks, but I don't know what he'll tell me besides "You should lose about 10 lbs" and "yeah, it's going around."

iScan, along with the rest of the Bay Area One Act Festival has closed, and I'm in rehearsals for The One Eyed Man Is King, by Carter Lewis. It turns out that Dylan Russell (Radiostar, Manumission) knows Mr. Lewis, proving once again that the world consists of about 500 people.

I'm horribly behind on editing Radiostar shows due to a freelance gig I just completed, but hope to get a new show out this week. I have a lot of hopes for productivity this weekend, but will likely accomplish very little as I really do need to rest. Still, all the grass I attacked a few weeks ago is back at "no one lives here" levels, so I may need to tackle it again. Yes, I'm turning into everyone's suburban Dad. God help us all.


No other news to speak of. Most of my energy right now is directed towards work, which is demanding it quite forcefully. I think I'm just about on top of things, though, so I'm hoping for a little equilibrium in the very near future.

I'm delusional in that way.

No comments: