Friday, April 28, 2006

Danger of the internet

The problem with the internet is that I keep stumbling across things like this.

Ok, that's not so much a bad thing, as a really fucking cool thing. I think I heart Sarah Silverman.

I'm lacking any real news lately. I've started working on chapter five of the novel. This is turning into a fun part of the story and I'm looking forward to getting back on BART, as it's the only time I really have to write.

Still looking for my final performer for Vagina Dentata. We start rehearsals in a couple of weeks and I really want to have as many details finalized as possible before we get going. It's such a difficult schedule, since the script is an ensemble piece and the cast is so busy with projects. I won't have a definite confirmation from Gypsy on doing costumes until we start with the cast, and that makes me a little edgy. Fortunately, we'll be re-using sections of the set of "Papa", so I don't need to stress over the set overmuch. Same deal with lights.

In a lot of ways, this show is going to require less of me organizationally because of the shared nature of the work environment and the lack of Equity involvement. I say this now, but in a month I'll have people hiding sharp objects when I'm in the room.

Other interesting events in my glamorous life include waking up this morning to an overflowing toilet. There's nothing like standing in poo-water to get the day off right. On the plus side, I needed to scrub down the entire bathroom with Comet anyway.

No comments: