Friday, February 11, 2011

Nothing here. Move along.

I don't have much to post about today. I'm in the midst of writing the first draft of my long delayed farce "Mammals in Collision" and I need to get the next Radiostar show edited for Monday. Right now it's all about working until 5ish, cooking and then writing and editing. Not too exciting here at Casa Wilson-Heller.

Juliets in rehearsals for Beardo over at Shotgun Players, so most of my evenings are my own. This will change soon, however, as auditions for "Get it? Got it. Good!" are next week and then I'll be casting and rehearsing until the end of March.

I feel like I should say something about Egypt, but I don't know what to write beyond "Yay! Good for them."
I really am happy that the people were able to rise up and have a pretty peaceful revolt. I'm thrilled that the military stood up for the people and didn't act as a force of oppression.

I just wish that it hadn't taken thirty years to happen.

No comments: