Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Dan Wilson Show 3.0

First there was "Random Acts of Inspiration" and then it was the fancy Flash version of the Dan Wilson Show, but I think I want to slim things down a bit and make it all a bit cleaner, and more simple. I also want a more convenient way to make quick and dirty posts instead of feeling like I need to build every little damn thing myself.

I've been online journaling longer than there was a term like "blog" to describe it, and people thought I was nuts back in the day. I'm not nuts, I'm just cutting edge (for once).

So sit back and enjoy yourselves, folks. It's time for this phoenix to rise again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I've been a longtime reader of your online journalling, and somehow didn't make the connection between your name and the guy from Semisonic (who used to be one of my favorite bands). Don't know why. Anyhow, hello, and rock on with your cutting edge self.

Dan Wilson said...

Hey Yoko!

Glad to know you're out there. The Semisonic thing is a funny one. There was also a band in the 80's called "Meet Danny Wilson", even though there was no one in the band with that name. I've considered changing it to a more unique stage name, but I haven't gone union yet so I've been holding off....

Anonymous said...

Oh wow-- I remember Meet Danny Wilson-- they were a one-hit wonder, weren't they?

Would changing your stage name cause some confusion, given that you have (what seems to me) a fairly lengthy career with your real name?

Dan Wilson said...

Probably not. I mean, it's done all the time, and the work I do is very local. If I were nationally known, it'd be a good PR move, though. Anything to get attention, eh?
;-)

Anonymous said...

\(^_^)/

Love the new look and cant wait to live vicariously through you once again!

-Sharon