Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Groovy link

Time for the meme to move forward.

A friend posted about this and now I share it with you. It's a timeline of everything that has happened since the dawn of creation... According to movies. It's incomplete obviously, but knowing the anal retentive nature of film geeks worldwide, I don't doubt that it won't be that long before this thing becomes a beautiful monstrosity.

http://www.paulkerensa.com/movietimeline/

In other news, the new RadioStar podcast is up and running (as people who subscribe to the RSS feed to this site already know).

Other than that, it's mostly "Same old, same old". I've had several plans cancelled out on me lately, which means I've gotten to relax a bit, take care of business here and there and watch my recently purchased copy of Firefly. I'm very late getting on this bandwagon, but even so... that's one damn good show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie!
I like the new site, well except for the no pictures of your friends...ahem. Oh and look, you with no hair. You know I love my long haired boys (Chris's hair is down to shoulder blade length) but you are of course still quite the cutie. Miss you! Smooch!

Debbie

Dan Wilson said...

Hey Deb! Don't worry, the pics will come back soon enough.

*mwah!*