Monday, March 27, 2006

Restless

I really don't want to be in the office today.

Sure, it's Monday. Of course I don't want to be here at my desk, waiting for something to go horribly wrong for someone else so that I can go and fix it. But it's not that. I want to be at home, chilling on the couch, writing. I want to be revising the Vagina Dentata script, and working on the novel. I want to be editing this week's RadioStar episode. I want to be doing *my* stuff... and the weekend went by so very, very quickly.

I'm spoiled, I know. But that doesn't change the restlessness. It doesn't change the wanting.

I want to be selfish with my time and energy, but there are bills to pay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn bills! Just imagine what we could actually do if we didnt have to worry about them - not to mention the things we could see, and places to explore!
Now, if I can just get to where I have a better job, maybe then I wouldnt be so mentally bored. I can dream. Hopefully you had a good Monday - mine was, well... there.

-Sharon